The Advantages of using Virtual Credit Card
Paying for goods and services online is becoming increasingly popular due to its convenience and easy access. Most of these purchases are paid by using a credit card, but is it safe? How can you ensure that your credit card number is not being stolen by someone else in the realm of cyberspace? This is where having a virtual credit card to use online works in your favor thus keeping your credit card details safe and keeping your mind at ease.
Virtual Credit Card – What is it?
A virtual credit card uses the financial backing of your real credit card, debit card, or checking account without you actually having to use the card itself. Instead of using your credit or debit card number, you use a “virtual” card number to make online purchases. You can use your credit or debit card to load money onto your prepaid, instant virtual credit card. Virtual credit card processing is a safer way to make online purchases, as the online vcc number is protected by high-tech safety measures and computer encryption.
What makes Virtual Credit Card processing safer for making online payments?
• You can trust in your own safety measures rather than those of the online merchants. Online VCCs ensure that your number is kept safe so that you don’t have to rely on the safety measures of the retailer.
• If the online virtual credit card number is stolen, it is useless. The system of virtual credit card processing ensures that the number doesn’t allow anyone else to extract personal information about you or steal your identity. If you need online goods to be delivered, however, you do need to provide your physical address.
• Your online virtual credit card allows you to set a purchase limitation or expiry date.
• You can sign up for instant virtual credit card regardless of your credit history.
• A number of banking and credit companies provide instant virtual credit cards and virtual card processing services if you hold an account with them.
• Online virtual credit cards can also be used for payment of subscriptions, installments, and other periodic payments.
Where can I use my online virtual credit card?
Your instant, online virtual credit card can be used on web sites, internet shops, online merchants and other web stores found on the internet. Basically, wherever credit card payment is accepted, you can use online virtual credit card processing. Most instant virtual credit cards support AVS (Address Verification System) and can be used for online processing for Facebook, Google Adwords, AlertPay, Paypal, loffer, Money Bookers US and other online accounts.
How can one obtain a virtual credit card?
For the most part, getting your online virtual credit card is an easy process. You can enquire at your own financial institution or use another online service to link your accounts. Getting your virtual credit card is usually a relatively painless process and cards are often delivered instantly.
Popular Search Terms:
- instant virtual credit card
- VirtualCreditCards-WhatisaVirtualCreditCard|WishCreditCard com